1. J.Henry & M.Day. The Sunday Telegraph 11.4.04
2. Rappoport, Jon. School Violence – The Psychiatric Drugs Connection
in Nexus vol.6, no.5 August/September 1999.
3. ABC News, USA. 17th Feb 2000.
4. JAMA 284,26.7.2000. jama.ama-asan.org/issues/
5. Virtue, Doreen. The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children.
6. Blythman, Joanna. The Daily Mail . 26 May 2004.
7. Chemical World Part 2. P.23. ‘The Guardian’ supplement.
8. Ibid. P.22.
9. Erasmus, Udo. Fats that Heal, Fats that Kill booklet. P.5.
10..Blaylock, Russell L MD. Medical Sentinel vol 4, no.6, nov-dec 1999
11. Ikonomidou, C and Turski,L, “Glutamate in Neurodegenerative
Disorders” in Stone, T.W.(ed.), CNS Neurotransmitters and Neuromodulators:Glutamate.
12. Department of Health and Human Services, Report on All Adverse Reactions
in the Adverse Reaction Monitoring System, February 25 and 28, 1994.
13. Compiled by researchers, physicians, and artificial sweetener experts
for Mission Possible, a group dedicated to warning consumers about aspartame.
14. Russell L.Blaylock MD. Medical Sentinel vol 4, no.6, nov-dec 1999.
15. William duffy. The Sweetest Poison of All. Extracted from Nexus
Magazine, Volume 7, Number 1 (December 1999 - January 2000.
16. Doreen Virtue. The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children. PP155-156
18. Cott, Allan, Orthomolecular Approach to the Treatment of Learning
Disabilities, synopsis of reprint article issued by the Huxley Institute
for Biosocial Research, New York.
19. ADA Courier, January 1993, Volume 32, Number 1. (26) "FDA Rejects
AHPA Stevia Petition" by Mark Blumenthal, Whole Foods, April 1994.
20. Sellman, Sherrill. Xylitol: Our sweet salvation? In Nexus vol 10,
No 1. Dec 2002 – Jan 2003.
21. Chemical World. Part 2. P.6.
22. Pitchford, Paul. Healing with Whole Foods: Oriental traditions and
Modern Medicine. P.259.
23. Chemical World. Part 2. P.24.
24. Vaughan, Liz Stop Fluoridation Campaign moves into Gear from ‘Namaste’
magazine Vol.6, issue 4, 2003.
25. journal of the American Dental Association Vol.XXIII P.74.
26. In Harm's Way: Toxic Threats to Child Development A Report by Greater
Boston Physicians for Social Responsibility May 2000.
27. Sample, Ian and Kinnes, Sally. Chemistry Lesson in Chemical World
28. Atkins, Lucy. What’s in Baby Products? in ‘Chemical
World’. The Guardian 8th May 2004.
29. Sample, Ian and Kinnes, Sally. Chemistry Lesson in Chemical World
30. Sample, Ian When You’re Pregnant. Chemical World P.23
31. Fraser, Lorraine The Mail on Sunday 9th April 2000
32. How To Raise a Healthy Child…..in Spite of Your Doctor, by
Robert Mendelsohn MD
33. Coulter, Harris, Vaccination, Social Violence and Criminality: The
Medical assault on the American Brain. The Centre for Empirical Medicine,
Washington DC 1990
34. McTaggart, Lynne. What Doctors Don’t Tell You. P.117
35. Hickman, Maureen. Shaken Baby Syndrome or Adverse Vaccine Reaction?
In Nexus Vol.7, No.6. October-November 2000
36. Chemical World. Part 2, P.32.
37. The Daily Mail. April 11 2004.
38. Pitchford P.650
39. Pitchford P.254
40. Virtue, Doreen The Care and Feeding of Indigo Children P.153
41. Phytate reduction of zinc absorption has been demonstrated in numerous
studies. These results are summarised in Leviton, Richard, Tofu, Tempeh,
Miso and Other Soyfoods: The 'Food of the Future' - How to Enjoy Its
Spectacular Health Benefits, Keats Publishing, Inc., New Canaan, CT,
USA, 1982, p. 1415.
42. Holford, Patrick The Optimum Nutrition Bible P.316.
43. Virtue P.154.
44. Adam, Sean. Etherium Gold Improves Brain Balance and Learning Ability
By Stimulating Electro-chemical Reactions in the Brain, ‘The Alpha
Learning Institute, Switzerland. Nov 5th 2002. www.alphalearning.com.
45. Dallas, Robert E, Ph.D. A Preliminary Inquiry into the Biological
and Neurophysiological Effects of Etherium Gold. The Mind Spa. June
46. The Child Scrambler: What a Mobile Can do to a Youngster’s
Brain in Two minutes in The Sunday Mirror December 27th 2001.
47. Maisch, Don. Children and Mobile Phone Use in Nexus Vol 9, No 4
48. Mobile & Cordless Phones:Microwave Madness Leaflet. Summer 2003.